How do I add my email to Outlook? (Or other email client)
Modified on: Mon, 1 Jun, 2020 at 9:27 AM
- Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
- On the next screen, enter your email address, select Advanced options, then check the box for Let me set up my account manually and select Connect.
- Select your account type. Most of the time when you need to use this option, you'll select IMAP.
- The Account settings screen should be populated with the following values then select Next.
- Username: Your whole email address
- Password: Your password, this will be provided for you
- Incoming Server: Your domain name (no https:// and no www.)
- Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing Server: Your domain name (no https:// and no www.)
- Outgoing Port: 465
- Outgoing Server require authentication: Yes
- Enter your password and then select Connect.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.